Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
How to Remove a Wireless Profile 

Tips & Tricks

How to remove a wireless profile in Windows XP

Steps

1. Click Start, then click Control Panel, and then double click on Network Connections.

2. Right click on Wireless Network Connection and left click on Properties.

3. Click the second tab, Wireless Networks, select the network you wish to remove from the list of Preferred networks, and click Remove.

Please re-connect to the network. It should ask you to enter your network key (password).

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Concierge 109 wrote:

Tips & Tricks

How to remove a wireless profile in Windows XP

Steps

1. Click Start, then click Control Panel, and then double click on Network Connections.

2. Right click on Wireless Network Connection and left click on Properties.

3. Click the second tab, Wireless Networks, select the network you wish to remove from the list of Preferred networks, and click Remove.

Please re-connect to the network. It should ask you to enter your network key (password).

Thanks for providing easy tutorial with an example on how to remove wireless profile in Windows XP and how to reconnect it.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

I didn’t know how to remove a wireless profile but here you explained them in details and has given pictures. Now it becomes easy for me to remove the wireless profiles on my computer. Thank you very much for sharing this information.wholesale android tablets free shipping

Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]