Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Amped Ally Plus Remote Connection 

Hi there,

Are you seeing the same issues as mine: Invalid access code when trying to access remote Amped UI (with AVG on or off) ?

Works fine when at home. I did try 2 different units and the same issue.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:04 am
Site Admin

stefan wrote:
Hi there,

Are you seeing the same issues as mine: Invalid access code when trying to access remote Amped UI (with AVG on or off) ?

Works fine when at home. I did try 2 different units and the same issue.

Make sure you have remote access enabled on the router. If that does not help please call our tech support line at 888-573-8820 so that we can better assist you.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:11 am

Remote access is enabled. I already got in touch with your colleagues via chat and email and they suggested that the unit might be bad however I got a replacement and it's acting the same.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 am

Remote access is on and set to 80. I already sent a few emails to support and tried a few things and they suggested to get a replacement, which I did, however still seeing the issue on replacement as well. I was just trying to see if anyone else has the same issue.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:49 pm
Site Admin

stefan wrote:
Remote access is on and set to 80. I already sent a few emails to support and tried a few things and they suggested to get a replacement, which I did, however still seeing the issue on replacement as well. I was just trying to see if anyone else has the same issue.

Ok I will see if we have any information regarding this issue as I have not heard of it before.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]