Windows - Amped Wireless Utility
- Displays general information such as Status, Speed, Encryption, SSID, and Network address information.
- Displays the names of your wireless profiles. Also, allows you to manually add, remove, edit, duplicate, and set the default wireless profile. The wireless profile is used to save network information such as the SSID and password.
3. Available Network
- Displays a list of available networks that you can join. You can find the SSID, Channel, Encryption, Network Authentication, and Signal strength.
- Displays the system status of the network adapter.
- Displays general information such as packets sent and received, and error packets.
6. Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Displays the information for using a WPS setup.